"Your motto could certainly be 'Satisfaction Guaranteed'. My order was placed on line and was received in 48 hours! Thank you for taking the time to care enough to ask how your service was. You can count on us using your business again as needs arise." - William, IN
"Yesterday I was in a real bind. I needed a Yamaha PA30 for my company's soundboard for this Memorial Day weekend. I called and talked to a very professional as well as friendly sales rep, he not only took the order but asked me to let him call me back so he could research and make sure he was sending me the right item. He called me back within 15 minutes, informed me he had the part verified and in stock and would rush to get the order in so as to make the next day delivery. He even said he "would love to chat but really have to get on this so it will be shipped out today". He did just that with just minutes to spare. It arrived 10 minutes ago." - Donny, MO
Push offers unparalleled hardware integration with Live 9. With Push, you can play melodies and chords, make beats, and trigger loops and clips. Push includes Live 9 Intro, but with this BUNDLE you can upgrade your system right out of the box to take advantage of the full features of Live 9 Standard.
Push is a new instrument that solves an old problem: how to make a song from scratch.
Push provides direct, hands-on control of melody and harmony, beats, sounds and structure, powered by Ableton Live running on your computer. High-quality, dynamic pads, buttons, encoders and display combined with an innovative workflow allow you to play and compose musical ideas without the need to look at or touch your computer, and more importantly, without interrupting the musical flow.
- Play and sequence beats: Push's 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive multi-color pads can be used to play, step sequence, and navigate within rhythm patterns - all at the same time. The 11 touch-sensitive endless encoders can control device parameters, adjust velocity, nudge timing and more.
- Play melodies and chords in a new way: Push "folds" a keyboard's worth of notes into its 64 pads, with different pad colors showing the key center and other notes in the key. This allows you to play in every key using the same finger patterns, move between keys at the touch of a button, and explore new harmonies and phrases.
- Improvise with song structure: Push expands the scope of creation with its unique workflow. Using just a few buttons to trigger clips, overdub notes, move between song materials and variations lets Ableton Live itself become an intuitively playable instrument.
- Move smoothly from creation to arrangement: Push offers both the inspiring instrument to start creating music, and the full-featured software to finish off a track. Everything created with Push is laid out in Ableton Live on your computer - ready for fine-tuning, arrangement and export.
- Includes Ableton Live 9: Push works with any edition of Ableton Live 9 (Intro, Standard, Suite - Standard included in this BUNDLE). All the included instruments, effects and sounds, as well as your own libraries, are ready to be played, tweaked, and personalized.
- Designed by Ableton, built by Akai Professional: Utilizing Akai Pro's long-standing expertise in the field of pad controllers, Push features 64 pressure and velocity-sensitive RGB (multi-colored) pads with an adaptive layout and a touch strip with 24 LEDs for pitch bending or navigating through a Drum Rack. The 11 touch-sensitive encoders and LCD display adapt dynamically to control and show active parameters.
- Fits inside a backpack alongside a laptop: Push is 370 mm / 14.57 inches wide, 293 mm / 11.54 inches deep and is 46 mm / 1.81 inches in height (including encoders) and weighs 2990g / 6.59 pounds. Backside connections are a USB port, power adaptor input and two assignable footswitch inputs. (Push is USB-powered, the brightness of the display and LEDs can be increased by using the included power supply).
Ableton Live 9 Standard - professional software for creative music production and performance including a versatile array of effects, sounds, and instruments.
Ableton Live 9 bridges the gap between studio and stage with an intuitive workflow that lets you do just about everything in real time. Powerful time-stretching, arranging and sequencing capabilities let you quickly create and capture musical ideas, turn them into finished productions, and take them to the stage. Ableton Live 9 is designed to let your creativity flow with multitrack audio recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz, a highly versatile array of instruments, effects and sounds, plus it works with instruments and controllers of all kinds.
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Multitrack recording at up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Powerful and creative MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks per song
- Includes 4 software instruments, 38 effects and 14 sound libraries (Packs)
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
Push Technical Specifications:
Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches)
Height (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
2990g (6.6 pounds)
The Push controller gets power from the USB port.
- USB port
- Power adapter input
- Two assignable footswitch inputs
- 64 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
- RGB backlighting
- Designed by Akai Professional
- 11 touch-sensitive encoders
- Four line LCD alphanumeric display
- 17 cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 24 LEDs for navigation
Live 9 Standard Installation Requirements
Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later, or PC with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; Multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display; DVD drive or broadband internet connection for installation;
Required disk space for basic installation:
Disk used if all included sounds are installed: