"My order arrived yesterday as promised and in good condition. I order a great deal online but have never experienced the personal service and caring I found in your company. I was called twice from sales to help me save money on shipping and to verify product details. Thanks for doing business the old fashioned way. I will order with you again." - Russ, AL
"Simply put, incredible service, wonderful digital piano and yes, you have exceeded our expectations. I'm VERY happy with this purchase and with Kraft Music's service. Excellent job - Thank you!" - Diane, FL
Arturia Spark Vintage brings 30 legendary drum machines to the musician. Intuitive and powerful, this software is much more than your typical sample player. By mixing high quality samples and virtual analog synthesis, Spark Vintage manages to capture the unique soul of these instruments.
From the classic percussion sounds of the Roland CR-78 and Korg Mini Pops 7 to the heavy punch of the TR-series, all the top producers' boutique models are available in one single easy-to-use interface. Add to this the lightning-fast workflow, in-depth tweaking possibilities and live features of Spark, and you get a true must-have for any demanding beat maker.
A unique and powerful interface:
Spark Vintage offers a powerful interface to easily program and get the most out of your classic drum machines.
- Easy programming: Inspired by the original TR-series, Spark features a 16 step sequencer that makes programming tracks a breeze. Pattern length is expandable to 32, 48 and 64 steps. If you want to capture your beats with their original timing and velocity, you can also map your favorite MIDI keyboard to the 8 drum pads.
- Easy mix with quality effects: Spark Vintage includes a dedicated mixer with 16 independent stereo outputs that you can easily route into your DAW. It is also a powerful interface to refine your drum mix within Spark thanks to 14 professional audio effects: multiband compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator.
- Ideal for live: The XY Pad offers real-time filtering and slicing, to quickly generate mind-blowing breaks. It features 3 types of filters (low pass, high pass, band pass), repeat, repeat mix, bit crusher, reverse, tape, strobe and pan. Spark also comes with an advanced looper that allows you to divide the loop size and move the looping position simultaneously. This feature brings a lot of stutter dynamics into your playing. Combine it with the XY Pad and it will generate even more impressive live effects.
- Seamless integration: Spark Vintage integrates seamlessly with any DAW as a plugin (AU, RTAS, VST3) and also features MIDI assignment on all its key knobs and pads, making it compatible with your favorite MIDI controllers, whether they are keyboards or drum pads.
- Easy export: Spark includes a feature to export your patterns in WAV and MIDI directly in your DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from your current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of your choice. This becomes very handy when you are working with loops and want to quickly use an idea in the context of a full production.
- 30 legendary drum machines
- Easy workflow: one interface to learn, thirty drum machines to play
- Made for live performance: X/Y pad, beat looper, slicer, real time automation on all parameters
- Spark's step sequencer makes track creation a breeze
- Perfect integration: 16 independent audio outputs, MIDI I/O
- Unparalleled sound quality based on Arturia's proprietary TAE (True Analog Emulation) virtual analog synthesis and high resolution sampling
- More than 1,300 pre-programmed patterns
- TAE engine drum machines
- Roland CR-78
- Roland TR-808
- Roland TR-606
- Korg Mini Pops 7
- Korg KPR-77
- Ace Tone Rhythm Ace FR-2L
- Yamaha MR10
- Maestro Rhythm King MRK-2
- Boss DR-55 Dr. Rhythm
- Casio VL-Tone VL-1
- Casio SK-1
- Simmons SDS V
- Sample based and hybrid engines
- E-mu SP-12
- Roland TR-909
- Roland TR-707
- Roland TR-727
- Roland TR-626
- Roland R-8
- E-mu Drumulator
- Oberheim DMX
- Sequencial Circuits DrumTraks
- Kawai R-100
- Linn 9000
- Casio RZ-1
- Yamaha RX5
- 14 high quality effects
- Multiband compressor
- Bit crusher
- Multiband EQ
- Plate reverb
- Space pan
- Sub generator
Arturia CS-80V is part of Arturia's THE ONE package: When ordering this product, Kraft Music will ship THE ONE, a boxed DVD package that includes all eleven of Arturia's software instruments and PDF copies of their manuals. With THE ONE you have the opportunity to install all eleven products, use them with no function limitations for 15 days and then choose one to permanently activate.
- Internet connection required to authorize the product
- System requirements
- Intel only
- 1GB RAM
- 2GHz CPU (multiple cores recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- 1GB RAM
- 2GHz CPU (multiple cores recommended)
- Windows XP/Vista/7