"Hey, your service was great. I received all that I wanted in perfect condition and really quick. Yes, it exceeded my expectations since the beginning when I saw those great bundles available." - Maer, UT
"I was very pleased with the whole transaction. Your sales staff were very courteous and helpful...Your price was the best anywhere, and I'm satisfied with the instrument." - Daniel, NY
A KRAFT MUSIC EXCLUSIVE!
Casio has released the Privia PX-A800 digital piano to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the launch of its first Privia model, and Kraft Music is the exclusive US dealer for this limited edition piano!
With 10 preset grand piano tones to choose from, players can enjoy performing in a wide range of genres such as classical, rock, jazz, pop, and dance music. Moreover, the Hall Simulator function utilizes digital technologies to simulate the acoustics of 10 different kinds of concert venues, including famous concert halls around the world as well as a cathedral and an outdoor stadium. This makes playing the piano more exciting than ever.
The cabinet-design PX-A800 model features an all-new natural oak tone finish that pushes the boundaries of the conventional look of a piano and is also fitted with an openable top board.
Only a small shipment of PX-A800s will be coming to the US, so don't wait - place your order today!
10 Grand Piano Tones
The PX-A800 has 10 preset grand piano tones, all of which correspond to various musical styles such as classical, rock, jazz, pop, and dance music. Eight more preset tones are available, including electric piano, jazz organ, pipe organ, and strings, allowing players to perform a wide range of musical genres with only one instrument.
Hall Simulator with 10 Settings
Casio has applied digital technologies to simulate the acoustics of 10 types of concert venues. This gives users a chance to virtually experience the sound of playing the piano in a famous concert hall, cathedral, or stadium in places like Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Sydney, and Vienna.
Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR* Sound Source
Casio’s Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source captures the deep, rich reverberation of a grand piano by using digital technologies to accurately simulate the resonant tones of all 88 keys. This ensures that the natural changes in tone are reproduced from the instant of attack, through its beautiful sustain, until it finally vanishes away. Even the length of the reverberation can be controlled according to the force of the keystroke. The Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source also simulates all of the harmonics that resonate when the damper pedal is pressed, as well as the sound of operating the damper pedal itself.
* Acoustic and Intelligent Resonator
String Resonance recreates more natural sounding reverberations of the piano by effectively reproducing the differences in the distinct string resonances of each of the keyboard’s 88 keys, as well as the differences that sound when a single note is played and when a chord is played, and the changes in resonance that correspond to the strength of the keystroke.
Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- The Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II detects the force of keystrokes using three sensors per key to reproduce the distinct attack timing of acoustic pianos.
- The Hammer Response reproduces the variations in the attack of the notes depending on how forcefully the notes are struck and the register of the keyboard.
- The instrument’s black and white keys look and feel like real ebony and ivory for a luxurious feel and texture as well as a smooth touch.
- The Key Off Simulator simulates the changes in tone according to how fast the finger leaves the key.
Openable top board design & Lid Simulator
The top board of the PX-A800 can be opened and closed, giving the user a wider range of sounds when playing. The PX-A800 also features Casio’s Lid Simulator function, a digital technology that simulates the changes in a grand piano’s tone depending on the degree that its lid is open or closed. Four effect levels corresponding to the degree the lid is opened can be selected to suit the user’s preference.
* The value set for the Lid Simulator does not change regardless of whether the piano top board is open or closed.
A full-range of functions for every style of performance
- A 60-tune Music Library is provided for listening enjoyment and lessons
- Duet Mode sets identical tonal ranges to the right and left of center on the keyboard so that two people can play within the same register
- The Layer Function enables two different tones to be layered in a performance preset
- The Keyboard Split Function enables different tones to be designated for the lower and higher blocks of the keyboard
- Maximum polyphony of 256 notes practically guarantees that notes will not be cut off, even when playing pieces that require frequent use of the pedals
- The Audio Recording function allows performances to be saved on a USB flash drive at 44.1 kHz in WAV format
Be sure to check out the money-saving Casio Privia PX-A800 Digital Piano Digital Piano BUNDLES available from Kraft Music.