"The service and product is wonderful in every respect! Very helpful and even funny sales representative (making purchasing not so painful!), impressively quick shipping, and great quality instrument (our young daughter is very much enjoying it). Thank you for everything." - Jenny, NM
"I just want to let you know, my whole experience with your company is wonderful. Everything exceeded my expectations. The shipment was delivered to my house promptly in perfect condition. I will definitely do business with your company in the future. Thanks!" - Tony, MA
The NUMA NERO offers 64 Preset locations that allow you to control your MIDI audio equipment such as synthesizers, samplers or sound modules live on stage. You can also control virtual tone generators such as those found in computer based systems in existing studio environments. In addition, you can also easily store all settings. The NUMA NERO offers a user friendly touch sensitive control panel in conjunction with a large blue backlight display.
The Grand Touch TP40 wooden keyboard mechanism has an extremely high quality feel and is the most inspiring piano action ever conceived in an electronic instrument. No other professional controller keyboard offers such a realistic piano feeling as the NUMA series!
The LCD display is your control center monitor where you can see all data entry in real time. Whatever you do, edit or change, can then be seen directly in the brightly illuminated display giving a real time feed back of your current parameters. Very simple to understand and with easy access to all features, the control center is an ideal tool to always have at your finger tips.
In addition, there are many further features on the hardware side such as a modulation wheel, multiple Pedal inputs and USB and MIDI connectors for your existing instruments. All packed in a very stable yet light weight casing.
- 88 - keys graduated hammer action keybed (TP/40 Wood) with wooden keys
- Velocity and After Touch sensitivity
- Touch sensitive control panel
- large light blue graphic display
- 2 assignable stereo jack pedal inputs
- 1 assignable florescent wheel
- 16 independent MIDI channels assignable to all controllers
- 4 keyboard zones for splits and layers
- 3 factory dynamic curves
- 15 memory user locations for velocity dyamic curves saving
- 64 memory locations for patch saving
- 2 mode operation:
- EDIT to create patches with all MIDI parameters
- PLAY to play keyboard and controls, and some fast MIDI changes ( program change, midi channels, transpose, mute...)
- Assignable aftertouch
- Panic buttons
- YOU PLAY feature is the best and fastest way to create a dynamic curve in real time