“So pleased to have this instrument. It's what I've always been looking for. My thanks to you and Kraft Music for getting this instrument so quickly!” - Robert, FL
"Your service, shipping, and prompt updates via email were excellent and I thank you very much. I am one satisfied customer and looking forward to doing business again." - Del, TX
It's 1982 and a brand new magic video game cabinet has arrived at the local amusement arcade. Somehow the machine is stuck in sound debug mode?!
Experience a fresh new way to create music using your thumbs. With its pocket size, animated graphics, real synthesizer engines, sync, punch-in effects, built-in speaker, alarm clock and impossibly low price, making electronic music has never been this much fun.
Pocket Operators are cleverly designed on a single circuit board. By placing all vital and sensitive components under the LCD display there's no need for an outer case. By saving this cost, high quality components could be used to guarantee the best possible sound and very low power consumption. The space under the display also doubles as a speaker box.
The PO-20 is one of the second generation pocket operators and features an arcade synthesizer and sequencer with parameter locks, chord control and punch-in effects.
- Rapid beat making and chiptune improvisation
- 16-step sequencer with parameter locks
- Synthesized arcade sounds
- Stores 16 patterns and allows 16-pattern chaining
- Jam Sync with audio through allows synced multi-Operator jamming
- 16 punch-in effects including delay, bit crusher and filters
- Step multiplier
- 128 pattern chaining
- Unique animated LCD display
- Built-in alarm clock
- Folding stand
- 2-year standby time
- 3.5mm audio out/in
- Silicone Labs EFM32 Gecko CPU
- Cirrus Logic DAC
- Built-in Knowles high-quality speaker
- High-quality crystal for solid clock