"I was very pleased with the whole transaction. Your sales staff were very courteous and helpful...Your price was the best anywhere, and I'm satisfied with the instrument." - Daniel, NY
"I'm very happy with the process and the service you provided. The piano is great! I wouldn't hesitate to refer you to others and to contact you for other needs. Thanks for everything!" - Ellen, CA
The SRM450v2 Active loudspeaker combines superior quality with innovative technology to bring ultimate performance - and reliability - to Mackie's legendary Sound Reinforcement Monitor (SRM) series.
The SRM450v2 retains the best of the original SRM design, including Mackie signature Active architecture and its renowned rugged durability. But with ultra-efficient switching power supplies, a lightweight woofer, an all-new compression driver and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification (300W LF/100W HF), the SRM450v2 packs way more power, clarity and punch. And its wide dispersion, outstanding bass extension and ultra-low distortion mean the SRM450 v2 delivers pure studio monitor fidelity at full-on loudspeaker levels.
Thanks to the SRM450v2, live has never sounded so good.
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output precision titanium compression driver
- 12" lightweight long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (40lbs)
- Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able