"The shipping was excellent, driver was very courteous, and there was no damage to the packages. The keyboard was received in time for us to use in a wedding and 20 shows in the next few weeks. If we need any other equipment, the purchase will be made from you. Thanks for all your help." - Genny, GA
”I buy a lot of products both personally and at work, and deal with tons of vendors, I find Kraft Music to be very professional and efficient, their website is easy to navigate, their shipping is quick, and their prices are the lowest around.” - Anoosh, GA
Mackie's lightweight C Series 2-way passive loudspeakers deliver optimum performance in portable PA, stage monitor, and permanent/flown applications.
Rugged, injection-molded composite chassis make them solid performers on the road. Plus their unique shape offers the acoustical benefit of preventing unwanted vibrations and standing waves from forming inside the cabinet, while making them perfect as side tilt-back stage monitors. Precision transducer components, unique Low-Impedance Compensated Crossover design and wide dispersion mean every audience member has a great seat.
Available in 2 models—the 12-inch, 500W C300z and the ultra-compact 10-inch, 600W C200—the C Series allows for perfect integration with new and existing PA systems alike.
- Portable Precision Passive loudspeaker with high-precision 1.4" HF titanium compression driver and 10" LF transducer
- Wide, even dispersion pattern means everyone in the audience hears great sound
- Asymmetrical cabinet design for best acoustical response
- Integrated low-impedance compensated crossover and transducer protection
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points
- 500W peak power handling at 8 ohms
- Three setup configurations: pole mount, flyable and wedge
- Passive version of the best-selling SRM350