"The service and product is wonderful in every respect! Very helpful and even funny sales representative (making purchasing not so painful!), impressively quick shipping, and great quality instrument (our young daughter is very much enjoying it). Thank you for everything." - Jenny, NM
"I'm very happy with the process and the service you provided. The piano is great! I wouldn't hesitate to refer you to others and to contact you for other needs. Thanks for everything!" - Ellen, CA
Featuring a Dynamic MicroDriver, the SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit. Available in translucent black or clear.
- Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass
- Sound Isolating Design
- Speaker Type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Fit Kit
- Available in Clear or Translucent Black
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar® reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
107 dB SPL/mW
22Hz – 17.5kHz
64” Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Available in Clear or Translucent Black