The Perfect Notation Tool at the Right Price!
From the company that gave us Finale. PrintMusic has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn, and it also has QuickStart video tips that show the first-time users all the basics right on the screen.
PrintMusic has an intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn, and it also has QuickStart video tips that show the first-time users all the basics right on the screen. While it is easy to create music "from scratch", the program also comes loaded with over 100 free music pieces to arrange and print as a quick way to get started. It is also capable of helping users download and print thousands of free MIDI files from the Internet. Not only that, the playback feature lets users hear what they've written either through their computer's sounds or any MIDI device-it's like having a symphony at their fingertips.
- Scan your music right into PrintMusic
- MicNotator: Play the melody from a woodwind or brass instrument directly into your score.
- Multiple Undo: Everyone makes mistakes. This makes it easy to change them.
- QuickStart Videos: "How-to" demonstrations right on your screen.
- SmartMusic Accompaniments: Save your files and play along with a SmartMusic subscription.
- Simple Note Entry: Just pick a note and "click" it on the staff. That's all it takes.
- Flexible: Orchestrations up to 24 staves.
- Human Playback: Choose from a variety of musical styles.
- Message Bar: Makes it easy to see all of your tools and what they do for you.
- Smart Shapes: Slurs and crescendos expand or contract to fit your music.
- Auto Score Resizing: Your music automatically fits perfectly on any page size you choose.
- Connecting to Finale NotePad: Open PrintMusic files with Finale NotePad for FREE!
- Import & Export MIDI files
If you've been considering Finale but are worried you might get TOO many features with that package, PrintMusic may be for you. It is the easiest to use and most basic of the Coda series, making it perfect for simple scores and for those of us not planning to set up our own printing company. So does "basic" mean you have to give up a lot? No...check it out! It will automatically write notes as you play your MIDI instrument.A built-in set-up wizard create scores quickly. Guitar charts are made simply - type in or play chords, enter guitar fingerboards automatically. Hear the music as you see it. Using your sound card or MIDI device, try different instrument combinations. And finally, print professional quality sheet music with up to 24 staves. This is ideal for songwriters, educators, students, band leaders, choral musicians and others.