Our Mission - We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase from Kraft Music. If you do encounter a problem with your order, call a Kraft Music team member immediately at 800-783-3368. We are committed to outstanding customer service and will do our very best to help.
Shipping Damage - Although unlikely, on occasion, an item gets damaged while in transit. If you receive an order and you believe there is shipping damage, call a Kraft Music team member immediately. If necessary, Kraft Music will handle the claims process and also provide you with replacement options.
***Please Note: 99% of the time, when a box shows some wear and tear, the product inside is in perfect condition. Please be sure to inspect the contents. The shipping carton and packing materials are designed to protect the product from normal shipping and handling.
Defective Product - Products with manufacturer defects are rare but do occur. If you receive a product that you believe is defective, call Kraft Music immediately to speak with a product specialist. If necessary, a return authorization will be provided. The product will be returned to our facility and a replacement shipped to you (if a replacement is available). Upon inspection, if we determine the product failed within 30 days of purchase, Kraft Music will cover the freight cost to have
the replacement shipped to you.
***Please Note: Oversize items need to be repaired locally whenever possible. A Kraft Music team member can help you find a nearby service center.
Kraft Music 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are not satisfied with a product, you may return it for a refund, store credit, or you may want to exchange it for another product. Returned products will be refunded the sale price indicated on your sales receipt. If your purchase qualified for Kraft Music's Free Shipping Promotion, the shipping promo cost will be subtracted from your refund/credit.
To setup a return authorization, you MUST call a Kraft Music team member within 30 days of the purchase date at 800-783-3368.
- Products must be returned in the manufacturer's original package and internal packaging. Accessories, software and manuals MUST be included. Incomplete returns may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee. (minimum 20%)
- Pack your return securely and insure it.
- Returned product should be in "new" condition. Returned product that shows wear or abuse will either be refused or subject to a restocking fee. (minimum 20%)
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER'S BOX!
- Returns should be received within 14 days of the request date. Allow 10 days for refund to be administered.
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
Non-Returnable Items - We do our very best to help customers when they need to return an item. Customer service is our first and foremost concern. However, there are a few items that we do not allow returns on. These items include:
- Special Order Items
- Owner's Manuals
- AC Adaptors
- Used Items
- Opened Guitar Strings
- Opened Polish
- Used Drum Sticks
or any other product where hygiene is a concern
If you have any questions about our Kraft Music 30-Day Guarantee or anything else, please call us at 800-783-3368 or send us email to email@example.com.