"I am indeed VERY happy with our order, the transaction, and the equipment in general...you guys are awesome! I will definitely recommend Kraft Music to my fellow promoters as well as colleagues in the industry whenever given the opportunity. Customer service (and friendly service) is critical in this competitive environment and you guys excel in that category with flying colors. Keep up the good work!" - Kevin, CA
"I'm very happy with the process and the service you provided. The piano is great! I wouldn't hesitate to refer you to others and to contact you for other needs. Thanks for everything!" - Ellen, CA
The original desktop Evolver is a compact monophonic synthesizer that packs an amazing amount of sonic power into a small package. It features two analog oscillators and two digital oscillators utilizing the waves from the legendary Prophet VS. Classic Curtis analog lowpass filters and real analog VCAs round out the analog section. But what really sets the Evolver apart from the rest of the pack is the way in which analog and digital are integrated. The LFOs, step sequencer, and three separate delays can all be synced for massive, rhythmic, time-based effects in stereo.
- Monstrous four oscillator voice architecture
- True stereo signal path with separate Curtis analog low-pass filters in each channel
- Dedicated onboard effects (feedback, delay, distortion, high-pass filter, etc.)
- 16 x 4 step sequencer really brings the Evolver to life with evolving "pseudo-polyphonic" sounds – you won't believe it's mono!
- Stereo audio input for audio processing of external stereo or mono signals, enabling the synth to act as a unique stereo effects processor
- Everything (sequencer, LFOs, and delay) syncs perfectly to MIDI
- Easy-to-navigate matrix-style interface for quick editing and real-time control of 8 parameters simultaneously
- Multiple Evolvers can be daisy-chained for more polyphony