"Thank you so much. I'm so happy I found this website! You guys Rock!" - Debbie, NY
"Your motto could certainly be 'Satisfaction Guaranteed'. My order was placed on line and was received in 48 hours! Thank you for taking the time to care enough to ask how your service was. You can count on us using your business again as needs arise." - William, IN
When DigiTech developed the PDS 8000 looper pedal over 20 years ago, it looped 8 seconds of audio. When DigiTech reinvented loopers in 2005 with the original JamMan, over 6 hours worth of material could be stored on a removable media card. Now, DigiTech has raised the bar with the new JamMan Stereo Looper with the ability to store 35 minutes of CD-quality loops in 99 internal memories as well as having an SD memory card expansion slot giving you the ability to store over 16* hours of material in an additional 99 slots.
,br>The JamMan Stereo also features true stereo looping, reverse playback, and a mic input making it perfect for backing tracks or DJ applications.
The JamMan Stereo features USB connectivity and will sync to DigiTech's free JamManager software that organizes and saves your JamMan Stereo loops to PC or Mac. JamManager also lets you quickly create custom JamLists to take to your gig.
The JamMan Stereo also feature a 1/4" Rhythm Output jack to send to your monitor, keep the rest of the band in sync. *with optional 16GB or higher SDHC memory card
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Optional SDHC card can store over 16 hours of CD-quality audio in 99 additional memories (198 total)
- Reverse Playback
- 4 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and loop selection
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager(tm)
- Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- 3 Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Rhythm Output sends click track out to keep the rest of the band in sync
- Balanced XLR mic input with dedicated gain control is perfect for dynamic and self-powered microphones
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Automatic recording
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free functionality