"Hey, your service was great. I received all that I wanted in perfect condition and really quick. Yes, it exceeded my expectations since the beginning when I saw those great bundles available." - Maer, UT
"Your service was great, shipping was prompt and I love the digital piano." - Michael, GAThe Simplicity of a Stompbox. The Control of an Effect Switching System.
The RP500 takes the complexity of an effect switching system and combines it with the simplicity of stompboxes. Full arsenals of tones are at your disposal, all easily controlled. If you're a player who takes command of their tone by turning individual pedals on and off, enable the Pedalboard Mode button and instantly use the 5 footswitches to turn the RP500's stompboxes and effects on and off within a program. If you're tired with the effect tap-dance and want to concentrate on playing, the RP500's Preset Mode gives you instant access to 5 totally different sounds with the single press of a footswitch (100 presets total across 20 different banks). Now the RP500 features a 20-second looper. Simply play, loop, change tones then overdub. It's that easy.
No matter how you like to control your sound, the RP500 has a solution for you.
- 20-Second Looper-Full time, play, loop, change tones then overdub!
- Effect switching system offers control over internal stompboxes and effects
- Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxes and effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amp and cabinet effects in all presets
- 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user)
- Over 125 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
- Bright LEDs display program status and Effect On / Off
- Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
- Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
- Independent 1/4" Left and Right Outputs
- Amp / Mixer switch to engage speaker cabinet
- Stereo 1/8" Headphone Output
- Stereo 1/8" CD ( or mp3) Input
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP500's internal wahs, volume, Whammy™ and other parameters
- All metal construction
- Cubase LE4 Music Production Software included
- X-Edit Librarian Software included
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming