"I haven't experienced customer service like this in forever. I will be coming back to Kraft for any future needs. Thanks again for a fabulous instrument and superb service. I will pass along your contact info to my friends." - Eddy, AL
"Your motto could certainly be 'Satisfaction Guaranteed'. My order was placed on line and was received in 48 hours! Thank you for taking the time to care enough to ask how your service was. You can count on us using your business again as needs arise." - William, IN
Fender Mustang III V.2 Guitar Combo Amplifier
The world's best-selling amplifier series is back with new features, a new look, and all the flexibility you've come to expect from a Fender® Mustang. The new Fender® Mustang V.2 amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, including five new amp models, five new effects and intelligent pitch shifting. The new Mustang Series features USB connectivity and Fender® FUSE™ software, letting your musical creativity and imagination run wild.
Hot New Amps
Mustang amps have always contained highly accurate on-board amp presets with tones from vintage Fender sparkle to outrageous modern metal distortion, including '57 Deluxe, '59 Bassman, '65 Twin Reverb, Brit '60s, Brit '80s, American '90s, Metal 2000, Super-Sonic Burn. Mustang V.2 offers seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models, including five new ones, such as ’57 Twin and ‘60s Thrift, giving you a variety of tones you never thought you could find in one amplifier!
Cool New Effects
Mustang V.2 gives you a full palette of effects including reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser, with additional new effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and pitch shifting. When connected through to Fender FUSE, you will find even more effects at your fingertips, giving you everything you need to realize your sonic vision.
Hear It Loud
The 100-watt Mustang III is great for practice and jam sessions. An 1/8 inch headphone jack lets you play loud, even if only for yourself.
Take your amp further, by connecting your Mustang to your computer with free Fender FUSE software. Open up a world of possibilities, including on-screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets.
Additional Fender Mustang III V.2 Amplifier Features
- A new low-noise power amp platform
- Controls: Gain, volume, treble, middle, bass, master, preset select, modulation select, delay/reverb select, save button, exit button, tap tempo button
- 100 onboard factory and user presets (unlimited storage with computer)
- USB connectivity for user programming and audio recording output
- Auxiliary input for media player
- Two stereo XLR outputs
- Expression pedal capabilities (pedal sold separately)
- Chromatic tuner
- Two-Button Footswitch (p/n 0080997000)
- Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping and free artist content
- Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio-quality recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output
- AmpliTube Fender LE software with free Fender® FUSE™ editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording).