“I usually don't send personal emails to a company about their products and services, but my experience with Kraft music was excellent. You have gained a loyal customer.” - Paul, TX
“The service was excellent shipping was very quick and the packages arrived in perfect condition. I am enjoying my Roland keyboard.” - Glen, AZ
The Pedalboard of your dreams
The HeadRush Pedalboard features a finely tuned quad-core processor and it’s powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, so the HeadRush Pedalboard delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a floorboard guitar FX processor. It’s almost unfair to everyone else.
Created by the original team that brought you Eleven, the HeadRush Pedalboard delivers a diverse offering of classic vintage and modern amp and FX models, including exclusive original boutique effects that can’t be found anywhere else. Plus, it has the ability to load your own custom impulse response (IR) files. Whether you’re looking for a classic warm vintage amp with natural tube drive, wide ambient stereo delay textures with infinite feedback, or the heaviest of heavy djent tone, the HeadRush Pedalboard covers it all and everything between!
Amazing 7-Inch touch display
The heart of the HeadRush Pedalboard is the 7-inch touch display and its guitarist-oriented user interface, so you can touch, swipe, and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit your rig with amazing speed and dead-on accuracy. The large display also gives ultra-clear feedback when performing live, especially when making slight changes to your tone using the ‘Hands-Free Mode’. Everything about the HeadRush Pedalboard is designed to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and create amazing sounding rigs in seconds.
The HeadRush Pedalboard also delivers long-awaited exclusive features that can’t be found on any other processor in its class, including gapless preset switching, a looper with 20 minutes of record time, the ability to peel off loop layers in the reverse order they were added, and much more.
- Quad-Core DSP system - The HeadRush Pedalboard utilizes a purpose designed quad-core system that has been tailor-made from the ground up to deliver the fastest and most powerful guitar FX processing ever.
- Gapless preset switching - Switch between lead and rhythm sounds smoothly without any disruption or glitches in audio.
- Twelve footswitches - The twelve footswitches have their own OLED displays that are easily viewable from all angles.
- Individual footswitch OLED screens - Each footswitch features an assignable color LED along with a scribble-strip style OLED display that dynamically updates to provide useful feedback.
- Road-ready steel case - Reliably housed in a durable road-ready steel chassis, the HeadRush Pedalboard is a convenient and compact way to bring all of your preset rigs to your gigs near or far.
- Looper with 20 minutes of record time - Individually peel layers off in the reverse order they were added, change playback speed, playback direction and loop length on the fly.
- Hands-free edit mode - The large display also gives ultra-clear feedback when performing live, especially when making slight changes to your tone using the ‘Hands-Free Mode.’
- Integrate your FX and outboard gear - The FX loop can conveniently integrate pedals or outboard gear at any point in your signal chain.
- Record and re-amp via USB - Directly record and re-amp to/from your computer via the integrated 24-bit 96kHz audio interface.