"I am indeed VERY happy with our order, the transaction, and the equipment in general...you guys are awesome! I will definitely recommend Kraft Music to my fellow promoters as well as colleagues in the industry whenever given the opportunity. Customer service (and friendly service) is critical in this competitive environment and you guys excel in that category with flying colors. Keep up the good work!" - Kevin, CA
"Just wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I can't believe how quickly my order got here...!!! I was blown away. And on top of it all,the bundle I got is amazing!! These headphones are phenomenal...and I love the stand and the travel bag. OH, and the keyboard is absolutely perfect! Everything I needed - but done first class...and delivered right to my door - all for a price NO ONE COULD BEAT!! Thank you for making me a happy customer!!" - Mark, TN
The JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.