“I ordered a Roland TD-11K drum bundle and received it yesterday and I wanted to let you know what a GREAT experience I've had using Kraft Music! Adam B. was my rep. He was professional, knowledgeable, gave me good advice, was super nice, kept me informed, responded promptly to my inquiries after the sale and made my whole experience a pleasure! My order was correct and arrived on time. THANKS. I will definitely order from Kraft Music for my future equipment needs.” - Tim, TX
"Hey, your service was great. I received all that I wanted in perfect condition and really quick. Yes, it exceeded my expectations since the beginning when I saw those great bundles available." - Maer, UT
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.