Fitted with a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides, these ukes project a rich warm sound. Traditional white/black binding accent the satin finish and chrome die-cast tuners will keep your instrument in tune.
KA-STGE-C Acoustic-Electric Tenor Ukulele with Cutaway
- Tenor Scale
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Cutaway Body
- Satin finish
- Black Binding with black and white purfling
- Silver-Nickel Frets
- Fret position markers on neck and top of fingerboard
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Lightweight Active Shadow NANO-FLEX EQ System
- Chrome Die-Cast Sealed Geared Tuners
- Premium Aquila NYLGUT Strings
- GraphTech NuBone XB Nut and Saddle
- Scale: 17"
- Overall length: 26-1/4"
- Body length: 11-3/4"
- Number of frets: 18
- Width at upper bout: 7"
- Width at lower bout: 9-1/8"
- Width at waist: 5-1/2"
- Body depth: 3-1/8"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/8"
- Fingerboard width at neck/ body joint: 1-7/8"