"I haven't experienced customer service like this in forever. I will be coming back to Kraft for any future needs. Thanks again for a fabulous instrument and superb service. I will pass along your contact info to my friends." - Eddy, AL
"I never take the time to write about my experience with any company. I mean, why should you not expect that a company would provide a good product and service. But in the case of Kraft Music, I feel compelled to let others know how exceptional this company is. This is a company who still does business the old fashioned way. I cannot recommend them enough and I do to anyone looking for quality instruments at a great price." - Brian, MA
Improve your abilities easily, enjoyably and reliably!
Rhythm, effects, recorder, and a tuner, all in one compact package - the new Beat Boy!
- Perform backed by 100 full-fledged rhythm patterns
- Use the tap tempo feature to adjust the tempo intuitively, or use the tempo adjustment buttons to make fine adjustments
- Adjust the volume of the drum machine to fine tune the mix balance with your guitar sound
- Tuner function ensures that your pitch is accurate
- Overdrive/distortion effect for electric guitar
- Recorder allows 16-bit/44.1 kHz PCM recording and playback
- Approximately 20 minutes of recording, with a maximum of 100 tracks
- USB port allows your recorded phrases to be easily backed-up to your computer
- Internal mic supports acoustic instruments
- Built-in speaker lets you immediately listen back to recorded sounds
Beat Boy is packed with features that allow guitarists or bassists to improve their abilities easily and reliably while having fun playing their instrument. The functionality of four products is packed into this single unit; in addition to a tuner, there's a rhythm machine covering 100 diverse styles, an effect section for adding sonic variation to your guitar tone, and a recorder that allows 16-bit/44.1 kHz recording of your performances. So compact, it fits easily into the pocket of your gig bag, it's the ideal partner for any guitarist or bassist.
Don't wait; let Beat Boy help you outplay your rivals!
100 full-fledged rhythm patterns
With many rhythm patterns for you to play along with, Beat Boy is a great way to develop your sense of rhythm. It's also fun to casually jam along with the patterns, or use them to refine your riff ideas. With offerings for every genre of rhythm pattern (8-beat, 16-beat, pop, funk, reggae, dance beats, and more), Beat Boy fully supports a wide range of musical styles. The volume of the accompaniment can be adjusted, so you can set the mix balance accordingly with your guitar, ensuring that you'll be able to clearly hear the rhythm while you jam. The LCD display shows the drums actually being struck, providing a unique visual element. The tempo of each rhythm can be adjusted intuitively by using the tap tempo feature or it can be specified as a precise numeric value for more accurate settings.
Performing with the correct tuning is one of the greatest shortcuts to improving your abilities. Beat Boy contains a tuner that ensures you'll be able to perform in correct tuning every time.
A range of sounds from clean to distorted
A distorted tone is the undisputed king of guitar sounds. In addition to the standard clean sound, Beat Boy provides two tonal variations for a hard rock sound: overdrive and distortion.
Record with immediate playback
An important part of improving your playing ability is listening objectively to your own performance. Beat Boy makes it easy to record your guitar/bass sound and then play it back immediately. You can loop the playback for a desired region of the recorded sound and play it repeatedly for careful analysis, or you can practice by soloing over the loop as a backing pattern. The recorded sound can be loaded as a WAV file via USB into your computer and edited on your DAW software. Conversely, audio tracks* that you've created on your computer can be loaded into Beat Boy and used as backing tracks. The possibilities are endless!
* PCM audio format: support is only included for WAV f files (44.1 kHz/16-bit monaural or stereo). The drum machine will not function while a stereo WAV file is being played back.