KORG USA WARRANTY POLICY: All Korg products purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealer are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship to the original consumer purchaser as listed below:
- Labor: 1 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
Tuner and Metronomes
- Labor: 3 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
Exceptions: Tubes, AC Adapters, Foot Switches: 90 days
WarrantyRequirements and Limitations:
- Proof of Warranty - The customer must provide proof of purchase in order to obtain warranty service. The dated sales slip or copy thereof is the only acceptable proof of purchase
- The product must be purchased from a Korg USA authorized dealerand have a valid serial number
- Warranty valid only in the USA
Damage resulting from the following causes are excluded from the warranty set forth above:
- Misuse, including damage occurring during shipment, damage caused by battery leakage, accident, fire, unauthorized repairs, tampering, cosmetic damage or other types of damage which are the result of improper handling or abuse
- The cleaning of controls or contacts due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment
- Damage resulting from modification
- Damage to units used for loan or rental
Register online and extend your warranty!
Register your new Korg keyboard, keyboard rack module or digital piano online and receive a certificate that extends the product warranty for an extra year from the date of purchase. * For additional information, visit our product registration page.
*Product must be registered within 90 days of purchase to receive an extra year warranty.