"I just want to let you know, my whole experience with your company is wonderful. Everything exceeded my expectations. The shipment was delivered to my house promptly in perfect condition. I will definitely do business with your company in the future. Thanks!" - Tony, MA
"Simply put, incredible service, wonderful digital piano and yes, you have exceeded our expectations. I'm VERY happy with this purchase and with Kraft Music's service. Excellent job - Thank you!" - Diane, FL
microKEY are a compact family of USB MIDI keyboards featuring the velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini-keyboard; acclaimed on instruments such as the microKORG XL and microARRANGER. In addition to the existing 37-key model, the lineup has been expanded with the addition of a supremely portable 25-key model, and a five-octave 61-key model providing the space to play freely with both hands. Bundled software and discount coupons are more generous than ever. The microKEY is the ideal USB MIDI keyboard for the musician who wants to assemble a convenient and compact music production system.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Three models to choose from:
- the highly portable 25-key model
- the space-saving 37-key model
- the 61-key model for the studio musician
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick (25 key)
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance (37 key, 61 key)
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (microKey25 can be powered from iPad, 37 and 61 require external USB power)
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup (37 key, 61 key)
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
- A license is included for the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," giving you software versions of Korg's classic synthesizers (61-key model only)
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
Using the KORG KONTROL Editor software (provided), you'll be able to customize the microKEY for your setup. You can choose from eight velocity curves plus fixed velocity (a total of nine types), and also specify the control change number of the modulation wheel or joystick, as well as specify their maximum and minimum values.
The microKEY37 is just as comfortable on the road as it is in your living room; providing excellent playability while still integrating nicely into a compact production setup. The Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels help you add dynamic expression to your performances with ease. The microKEY37 also serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 – or any other USB device. The microKEY37 also includes a download code for FREE Korg M1Le software, giving you all of the preset sounds and all of the PCM waveforms of the original M1, and a browser/search function that makes it easy to find that "perfect sound."
Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton's "Live," "Live Suite," and "Live LE" DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.