"Hey, your service was great. I received all that I wanted in perfect condition and really quick. Yes, it exceeded my expectations since the beginning when I saw those great bundles available." - Maer, UT
"Your company did an outstanding job with everything. The fastest FREE SHIPPING I've seen in 42 yrs. The emails, tracking of the package was more than any customer could ask for. With the bundle Kraft Music's price put all other stores to shame. Thanks for being a "5" Star company out of "4" Stars, above and beyond the rest." - Warren, VA
microKEY are a compact family of USB MIDI keyboards featuring the velocity-sensitive Natural Touch mini-keyboard; acclaimed on instruments such as the microKORG XL and microARRANGER. In addition to the existing 37-key model, the lineup has been expanded with the addition of a supremely portable 25-key model, and a five-octave 61-key model providing the space to play freely with both hands. Bundled software and discount coupons are more generous than ever; the 61-key model even comes with a license for the Korg Legacy Collection. The microKEY is the ideal USB MIDI keyboard for the musician who wants to assemble a convenient and compact music production system.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Three models to choose from:
- the highly portable 25-key model
- the space-saving 37-key model
- the 61-key model for the studio musician
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Versatile controls include arpeggiator buttons, sustain/tap button, and joystick (25 key)
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance (37 key, 61 key)
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it's ready for use
- Great for use with iPad (microKey25 can be powered from iPad, 37 and 61 require external USB power)
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup (37 key, 61 key)
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
- A license is included for the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," giving you software versions of Korg's classic synthesizers (61-key model only)
- No driver installation needed - the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
Using the KORG KONTROL Editor software (provided), you'll be able to customize the microKEY for your setup. You can choose from eight velocity curves plus fixed velocity (a total of nine types), and also specify the control change number of the modulation wheel or joystick, as well as specify their maximum and minimum values.
The microKEY61 provides a full five octaves while fitting in the same horizontal space as a full-sized 49-key model. The 61-key model is ideal for use in the home studio, while still satisfying the needs of a performing musician. microKEY61 harmoniously joins hardware with software by including the "Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle," providing software versions of five of Korg's most coveted synthesizers: the MS-20 analog monophonic synthesizer, the Polysix polyphonic synthesizer, the Mono/Poly analog synthesizer, the M1, and the Wavestation digital synthesizer, as a suite of 19 of Korg's sought after effects plugins. The microKEY61 also serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 – or any other USB device.
Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems' Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack's software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton's "Live," "Live Suite," and "Live LE" DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.