"I would first like to say a big thank you to you and the rest of the staff at Kraft Music--my buying experience could not have been any better! The staff is kind and knowledgeable, the shipping was prompt, and the price for the whole package was unbeatable. If I am ever in need of any type of musical equipment, Kraft Music will be my first and only stop! Thanks again!" - Jonathan, NC
"Thank you very much for the service you provided us. We were extremely happy as you made it very easy for us to understand. In addition, your recommendations really helped us with our goal. You did an excellent job and both my wife & I were happy with your courtesy and professionalism." - Anath, NJ
Designed to be simple and powerful, the Artis is an all-in-one gig machine, with astonishing sound quality, 128-voice polyphony, 88-note hammer-weighted action and a user-friendly interface.
- German Grand Piano: the all new German 9' grand offers a level of sound quality and playability that raises the bar for stage pianos in this price range. Also included is user-controllable damper pedal noise for the most realistic experience possible.
- KB3 ToneReal™ Organs: featuring 9 drawbar sliders and performance control switches.
- 256 Factory Programs: including the very best sounds from the PC3K and KORE 64™ ROM expansion - featuring EPs, Clavs, strings, synths, horns, drums, percussion, guitars, vox, mallets, and more.
- 256 Factory Multis: each has up to 4-Zones with Quick Split/Layer functionality and extensive MIDI Control (internal and external). Dedicated Zone Volume Sliders and Zone Mute Switches are incorporated in every Multi.
- Powerful FX Engine: offering over 1000 of award-winning effects chains created in Kurzweil's most powerful workstations. The chains are combinations of: Reverbs, Delays, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, EQs, Distortion, Rotary Simulator, Compressor, and more (chains can not be edited, but an Aux override chain can be selected in Multi Mode).
- Global 3-Band Master Output EQ: dedicated front-panel controls with sweepable midrange and a dedicated Enable/Disable button.
- 22 Programmable Physical Controllers: 9 Sliders, 6 Switches, 2 Wheels, 2 Switch Pedal Inputs (2 dual-pedal ports for a total of 4 inputs), 1 CC Pedal input. (1 switch/sustain pedal is included).
- Dedicated Transpose Buttons: individual up/down Transposition buttons conveniently located above the Pitch/Mod Wheels.
- Comprehensive Sound Selection Tools: featuring Direct Category and Program/Multi sound selection, including assignable Category Default Program/Multi.
- Assignable Favorites: 10 dedicated/easily accessed front-panel buttons for 1-button recall of your most-used Programs and Multis.