"I want to thank you and Kraft for a great job. The delivery was on time and the man was helpful and pleasant. I have always been overly cautious of ordering things online that are so expensive, but you and your company has proven that this can be done! My granddaughter loves her new piano and I loved your service and product, too!" - Sissy, MA
"I'm very satisfied with my purchase so far. The item was delivered to me on time and was handled with care. I like the way you include those green/red instruction papers. That shows how much you care for your customer, your serious and professional business. You did great job, just keep it up. I hope to do more business with you soon." - Lam, TX
Mackie's PPM608 8-channel ultra-light professional powered mixer delivers "More Sound per Pound" than anything in its class.
Featuring Mackie's custom-designed, 500W + 500W class-D Fast Recovery™ Amps, this powerhouse will deliver maximum volume, distortion free! It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, 3-band active EQ, and in-line compression. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with dual 7-band graphic EQ's for Mains and Monitors and the all new 32-bit RMFX+™ processor with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and a unique user accessible tap delay, delay, delay, delay...
Power-up and mix like a pro with Mackie PPM!
- Fully featured 8-channel, 1000W, ultra-light Professional Powered Mixer with onboard 32-bit digital RMFX+™ processor
- 500W + 500W Mackie designed class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32-bit RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power and TRS inserts (ch 1-6)
- New single in-line compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- 2 stereo inputs with dual RCA and dual 1/4-inch line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie's 3-Band Active channel EQ (80hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- 12 segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
- Dual 7-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 3-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains stereo L/R, mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- Rugged metal handles built into the sides of the mixer case for easy transport from gig to gig
- Classic Mackie rounded front chassis design. If the PPM rolls on its face during transport the controls are recessed and protected
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable (24.8 lbs / 11.2 kg)