"My experience with Kraft music was great. Should I need anything else, I will definitely come back to Kraft Music. I will also refer anyone who is looking for music equipment to ya'll. Thanks so much." - Ryan, LA
"I never take the time to write about my experience with any company. I mean, why should you not expect that a company would provide a good product and service. But in the case of Kraft Music, I feel compelled to let others know how exceptional this company is. This is a company who still does business the old fashioned way. I cannot recommend them enough and I do to anyone looking for quality instruments at a great price." - Brian, MA
The 12-channel 1202VLZ4 delivers the outstanding quality of Mackie’s flagship Onyx preamps in a compact mixer design with the high-headroom/low-noise performance your professional application demands. From every input to every output, you can count on the industry-proven performance you expect from a VLZ mixer. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like a dedicated control room section, the 1202VLZ4 offers a true step up in flexibility and performance that’s ideal for your professional application.
Now with Onyx mic preamps, VLZ4 provides proven performance that goes toe-to-toe with any boutique preamp on the market. In configurations with up to 16 Onyx preamps, a VLZ4 compact mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Industrial-level ruggedness doesn’t mean gigging with a boring grey box. All-new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high contrast knobs improve at-a-glance identification and operation in low-light situations like clubs & studios.
High Headroom/Low Noise
From every input to every output, a VLZ mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. New custom op-amps and classleading negative summing bus architecture show our dedication to improving performance and sound quality.
From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, customers have proven time and time again that VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, they take the abuse that would simply destroy the competition.
Extremely comprehensive, VLZ4 offers a mixer for every channel count, every price point and for every venue. From the ultra-compact 402-VLZ4 for desktop applications to the larger 4-Bus mixers, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer for your application.
- 12-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use