"Your service more than exceeded my expectations. I chose you guys because of the rave reviews and recommendations online. I'm glad I made the decision. In the future, should I ever want a guitar or another instrument, I will gladly go to you guys first and if I have any friends that are looking for anything music related I'll send them your way." - Duy, TX
"Your service, shipping, and prompt updates via email were excellent and I thank you very much. I am one satisfied customer and looking forward to doing business again." - Del, TX
The 14-channel 1402VLZ4 brings the proven performance of Mackie’s Onyx preamps in a professional compact mixer design great for applications that demand flexibility. From every input to every output, the 1402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis plus high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like a dedicated control room section and smooth, accurate fader control, the 1402VLZ4 is the premium mixer choice for anybody who demands professional performance.
Now with Onyx mic preamps, VLZ4 provides proven performance that goes toe-to-toe with any boutique preamp on the market. In configurations with up to 16 Onyx preamps, a VLZ4 compact mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Industrial-level ruggedness doesn’t mean gigging with a boring grey box. All-new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high contrast knobs improve at-a-glance identification and operation in low-light situations like clubs & studios.
High Headroom/Low Noise
From every input to every output, a VLZ mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. New custom op-amps and classleading negative summing bus architecture show our dedication to improving performance and sound quality.
From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, customers have proven time and time again that VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, they take the abuse that would simply destroy the competition.
Extremely comprehensive, VLZ4 offers a mixer for every channel count, every price point and for every venue. From the ultra-compact 402-VLZ4 for desktop applications to the larger 4-Bus mixers, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer for your application.
- 14-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 6 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 14 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use