"Your service did indeed exceed my expectations. I appreciated your patience and advice in helping me decide. Product left your place the day (night) I ordered and was at my house (Jersey) in 3 days. You guys have a great website and you did a really nice job on the piano demos. The bundles are super deals, especially with the free shipping. I am totally satisfied with my purchase. Will definitely check Kraft before I purchase another instrument. Thanks for everything." - Vince, NJ
“I ordered a Roland TD-11K drum bundle and received it yesterday and I wanted to let you know what a GREAT experience I've had using Kraft Music! Adam B. was my rep. He was professional, knowledgeable, gave me good advice, was super nice, kept me informed, responded promptly to my inquiries after the sale and made my whole experience a pleasure! My order was correct and arrived on time. THANKS. I will definitely order from Kraft Music for my future equipment needs.” - Tim, TX
A legend in compact mixer design, the Mackie 1604VLZ4 now combines the proven performance of Onyx preamps with the no-compromise high-headroom/low-noise design that made the 1604 an industry mainstay. All 16 channels feature an Onyx mic pre, line input and insert in a compact 4-bus design built for application flexibility and professional performance. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis that includes high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. Found in countless professional broadcast and post facilities and easily the most proven band-friendly analog mixer ever, the Mackie 1604 stands alone in the world of compact mixing.
Now with Onyx mic preamps, VLZ4 provides proven performance that goes toe-to-toe with any boutique preamp on the market. In configurations with up to 16 Onyx preamps, a VLZ4 compact mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Industrial-level ruggedness doesn’t mean gigging with a boring grey box. All-new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high contrast knobs improve at-a-glance identification and operation in low-light situations like clubs & studios.
High Headroom/Low Noise
From every input to every output, a VLZ mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. New custom op-amps and classleading negative summing bus architecture show our dedication to improving performance and sound quality.
From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, customers have proven time and time again that VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, they take the abuse that would simply destroy the competition.
Extremely comprehensive, VLZ4 offers a mixer for every channel count, every price point and for every venue. From the ultra-compact 402-VLZ4 for desktop applications to the larger 4-Bus mixers, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer for your application.
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 16 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 4 aux sends, level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 stereo returns, 8 direct outs and 4 group/bus outputs
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- Control room / phones multi-input source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design with three physical configurations via Rotopod accessory (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use