"Everything was great from the ordering to the prompt shipping. I was very pleased with our purchase from Kraft and will likely order from you again. I will also recommend you to friends, as well. I often buy and recommend products for use at my church and, in that capacity, will look to Kraft at the top of an ever shortening list of vendors." - Stephen, VA
"The service and product is wonderful in every respect! Very helpful and even funny sales representative (making purchasing not so painful!), impressively quick shipping, and great quality instrument (our young daughter is very much enjoying it). Thank you for everything." - Jenny, NM
The 16-channel 1642VLZ4 delivers the proven performance of Mackie Onyx mic preamps in a compact 4-bus mixer design perfect for bands, clubs and more. From every input to every output, the 1642VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity. Plus, it is truly “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis that includes high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like an expanded return section for no-hassle system integration plus a dedicated control room section, the 1642VLZ4 is the go-to mixer choice for any application that demands flexibility and professional performance.
Now with Onyx mic preamps, VLZ4 provides proven performance that goes toe-to-toe with any boutique preamp on the market. In configurations with up to 16 Onyx preamps, a VLZ4 compact mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Industrial-level ruggedness doesn’t mean gigging with a boring grey box. All-new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high contrast knobs improve at-a-glance identification and operation in low-light situations like clubs & studios.
High Headroom/Low Noise
From every input to every output, a VLZ mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. New custom op-amps and classleading negative summing bus architecture show our dedication to improving performance and sound quality.
From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, customers have proven time and time again that VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, they take the abuse that would simply destroy the competition.
Extremely comprehensive, VLZ4 offers a mixer for every channel count, every price point and for every venue. From the ultra-compact 402-VLZ4 for desktop applications to the larger 4-Bus mixers, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer for your application.
- 16-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 10 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Phantom power for studio condenser mics
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 16 high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 operation control
- 4 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- 4 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use