"The price was exceptional as was the shipping and service. Everything arrived in pristine condition. You responded personally to multiple emails and phone calls in timely informative fashion. I plan on always doing business with you in the future." - William, NC
"The service and product is wonderful in every respect! Very helpful and even funny sales representative (making purchasing not so painful!), impressively quick shipping, and great quality instrument (our young daughter is very much enjoying it). Thank you for everything." - Jenny, NM
The 24-channel 2404VLZ4 features the proven performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps in a high-headroom/low-noise 4-bus design with a feature set perfect for live sound. The 2404VLZ4 features dual 32-bit RMFX+ effects processors each with 24 effects including tap delay. Plus, compression on dedicated channels and subgroups allows for simple, sweet dynamic control. There’s even 4x2 USB connectivity for flexible recording of the show. And, of course, Mackie’s legendary “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction delivers years of reliable use under the most strenuous conditions. The2404VLZ4 is the premium compact FX mixer solution for anybody serious about performance in a design that’s flexible, rugged and professional.
Now with Onyx mic preamps, VLZ4 provides proven performance that goes toe-to-toe with any boutique preamp on the market. Equipped with up to 28 Onyx preamps, means a VLZ4 4-bus mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
Dual “Running Man” effects processors bring “Gig Ready” usable effects to your mixes, like a full rack of gear at your fingertips including reverbs, choruses, and an extremely useful tap delay.
Add an increased presence and punch to vocals and instruments with the four dedicated channel compressors. Use the four additional sub-group compressors to smooth and balance signals for simple, sweet dynamic control with the single twist of a knob.
Use the integrated USB interface to stream up to 4-tracks to your favorite DAW software for a recording of the show or stream music from your computer during intermission breaks. You can even return audio directly to a channel for full access to EQ and auxes.
From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, customers have proven time and again that VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, they take the abuse that would simply destroy the competition.
- 24-channel 4-bus mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 20 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 17-20)
- 20 high-headroom line inputs with dedicated inserts
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- 4 subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- 2 stereo returns and 4 group outs with inserts
- Dual 32-bit RMFX+™ processors featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
- Integrated 4x2 24-bit USB interface
- Stream subgroups or master L/R to your PC or Mac for recording
- Use your favorite plug-in live via auxes 5/6
- Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback or return to channel to implement EQ, auxes and more
- PFL/AFL solo modes
- 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Universal power supply for worldwide use