"I was very pleased with the whole transaction. Your sales staff were very courteous and helpful...Your price was the best anywhere, and I'm satisfied with the instrument." - Daniel, NY
"Thanks for taking such good care of us. We had a great experience with your company and would certainly look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for making this purchase so easy!" - Bridget, MO
The Mackie DL1608™ redeﬁnes live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad® (sold separately).
With 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue. This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but also powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek DL1608 even supports up to 10 iPad devices.
Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your ﬁngertips.
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing
- Powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing
- Use up to 10 iPad® devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad
- Intuitive Master Fader app
- "Grow and Glow" visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
Install Friendly Features
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5" x 11.5" x 3.9"
- 7.9 lbs / 3.6 kg
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation. Wi-Fi router and iPad not included.