"I am indeed VERY happy with our order, the transaction, and the equipment in general...you guys are awesome! I will definitely recommend Kraft Music to my fellow promoters as well as colleagues in the industry whenever given the opportunity. Customer service (and friendly service) is critical in this competitive environment and you guys excel in that category with flying colors. Keep up the good work!" - Kevin, CA
"My order arrived yesterday as promised and in good condition. I order a great deal online but have never experienced the personal service and caring I found in your company. I was called twice from sales to help me save money on shipping and to verify product details. Thanks for doing business the old fashioned way. I will order with you again." - Russ, AL
The Mackie HD1501 15" Powered Subwoofer delivers 1200 watts of peak power, providing intense low-frequency extension and punch to any Mackie full-range system.
Designed and tuned by the experts at EAW, the HD1501 incorporates a premium Linkwitz-Riley crossover, precision tuning filters and phase alignment for ultra-accurate bass response. The cabinet is all-wood and features a ported, direct radiating design for chest-pounding punch, all the way down to 36Hz. And a lightweight Class-D amp and switching power supply mean real portability.
A perfect match for Mackie full-range loudspeakers, the HD1501 delivers the hefty bass you need, with the mobility you demand.
- 1200W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- 600W RMS / 1200W peak power
- 131 dB SPL max output (peak @ 1m)
- 36 Hz - 145 Hz operating range
- 15" high-output woofer with 3" voice coil
- Active electronics provide complete system optimization
- Symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover (100Hz, 24dB/octave)
- Precision tuning filters for ultra-accurate bass reproduction
- Phase alignment to perfectly complement Mackie full-range loudspeakers
- Ported, direct-radiating design for maximum punch and low-frequency extension
- Designed and tuned by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW)
- Dual XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs for mono or stereo setups
- Level control and polarity invert switch with LED indicator
- Signal/limit and thermal LED indicators
- Integrated protection and limiting circuitry
- Rugged all-wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Pole mount receptacle for mounting full-range speaker
- Compact and lightweight (80 lbs / 36.3 kg)