"I'm very happy with the process and the service you provided. The piano is great! I wouldn't hesitate to refer you to others and to contact you for other needs. Thanks for everything!" - Ellen, CA
"Your service did indeed exceed my expectations. I appreciated your patience and advice in helping me decide. Product left your place the day (night) I ordered and was at my house (Jersey) in 3 days. You guys have a great website and you did a really nice job on the piano demos. The bundles are super deals, especially with the free shipping. I am totally satisfied with my purchase. Will definitely check Kraft before I purchase another instrument. Thanks for everything." - Vince, NJ
The Mackie HD1801 18" Powered Subwoofer delivers 1600 watts of peak power, providing intense low-frequency extension and punch to any Mackie full-range system.
Designed and tuned by the experts at EAW, the HD1801 incorporates a premium Linkwitz-Riley crossover, precision tuning filters and phase alignment for ultra-accurate bass response. The cabinet is all-wood and features a ported, direct radiating design for chest-pounding punch, all the way down to 35Hz. And its Class-D amp and switching power supply mean less weight and maximum efficiency. Flyable, it's perfect for professional installs.
Pair it with HD Series Powered Loudspeakers for a powerful and fully high-definition PA solution.
- 1600W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification
- 800W RMS / 1600W peak power
- 133 dB SPL max output (peak @ 1m)
- 35 Hz to 145 Hz operating range
- 18" high-output woofer with 4" voice coil
- Active electronics provide complete system optimization
- Symmetrical Linkwitz-Riley crossover (100Hz, 24dB/octave)
- Precision tuning filters for ultra-accurate bass reproduction
- Phase alignment to perfectly complement Mackie full-range HD loudspeakers
- Ported, direct-radiating design for maximum punch and low-frequency extension
- Designed and tuned by Eastern Acoustic Works (EAW)
- Dual XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs for mono or stereo setups
- Level control and polarity invert switch with LED indicator
- Signal/limit and thermal LED indicators
- Integrated protection and limiting circuitry
- Rugged all-wood cabinet (15mm birch plywood)
- Pole mount receptacle for mounting full range speaker
- 12 integrated M10 flypoints
- Compact and lightweight (106 lbs / 48.1 kg)