"Just wanted to send a BIG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I can't believe how quickly my order got here...!!! I was blown away. And on top of it all,the bundle I got is amazing!! These headphones are phenomenal...and I love the stand and the travel bag. OH, and the keyboard is absolutely perfect! Everything I needed - but done first class...and delivered right to my door - all for a price NO ONE COULD BEAT!! Thank you for making me a happy customer!!" - Mark, TN
"Your service was great, shipping was prompt and I love the digital piano." - Michael, GA
The high-resolution HR824mk2 Active studio reference monitor sounds as smooth as it looks.
The new Zero Edge Baffle™ minimizes diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix, and controls sound waves for wide, even dispersion. The rear-firing, mass-loaded passive radiator ensures tight, detailed bass extension, down to 35Hz. And thanks to remarkably linear frequency response, you always get accurate mix translation. Acoustic Space, LF roll-off and HF controls let you tailor the sound to suit your space—and your taste.
With all this and more, the HR824mk2 turns your studio's sweet spot into a full-on sweet zone.
- High-resolution Active studio reference monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- 8.75-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps – 150W for LF / 100W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle™ minimizes diffraction
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Onboard passive radiator extends bass response to 35Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount™ ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
- THX pm3™ certified for surround sound applications
- Perfect for High Definition audio, cinema and gaming systems