"Indeed your service exceeded my expectations and I am very happy I chose Kraft Music for this purchase. Shopping online can be a challenging process with unpredictable outcomes. Working with you and purchasing from Kraft Music, I actually felt I was receiving the kind of personal attention a local retailer might provide. Thanks for the great service and product." - Russ, MA
"Yep, had a great experience with Kraft and would consider ordering from you again. Great price, fast shipping, good product...everything was top-notch. And I can't say that about every company I ordered products from this holiday season." - Tal, CA
Mackie MR6mk3 Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do. Subject to an intensive music-centric voicing process, the application-versatile MR6mk3 monitors are designed to instantly connect you to the music. Perfect for home and project studios, MR6mk3 monitors feature an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. Plus, you can even dial in the perfect sound for your space with customizable frequency controls. Designed from start to finish for music, MR6mk3 monitors reveal the full range and natural character your music deserves.
Mackie’s team of engineers poured through countless hours of music from every possible genre and source to voice their new MRmk3 powered studio monitors. They don’t just sound good on paper but are designed from start to finish for your music.
The superior transient response of the 1” silk dome tweeter is great for snares and other fast-transient sources. The improved minimum-diffraction waveguide delivers a wider sweet spot, unmatched clarity and an open feel that instantly connects you to the music.
Perfectly matched performance. Each monitor’s class A/B amplifier and electronics are optimized to their drivers for seamless high to low frequency transition resulting in a crystal clear mix image.
All studio spaces are different so acoustic controls to compensate for room characteristics and monitor placement is important. Pump the low end up +4db to feel the difference and cut or boost the highs for exactly the right amount of sizzle & shimmer you want.
Packed with design features to enhance your experience like custom-tuned rear ports for bass extension and a rugged all-wood cabinet lined with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, be confident you’ll hear the natural character of your music.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- 65 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 6.5″ polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass