“I ordered a Roland TD-11K drum bundle and received it yesterday and I wanted to let you know what a GREAT experience I've had using Kraft Music! Adam B. was my rep. He was professional, knowledgeable, gave me good advice, was super nice, kept me informed, responded promptly to my inquiries after the sale and made my whole experience a pleasure! My order was correct and arrived on time. THANKS. I will definitely order from Kraft Music for my future equipment needs.” - Tim, TX
"I'm very happy with the process and the service you provided. The piano is great! I wouldn't hesitate to refer you to others and to contact you for other needs. Thanks for everything!" - Ellen, CA
Mackie MR8mk3 Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do. Subject to an intensive music-centric voicing process, MR8mk3 monitors deliver the rich, full-bodied sound your music deserves. The right choice for larger studios, MR8mk3 monitors feature an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot plus custom-tuned rear porting for smooth and powerful bass response. You can even dial in the perfect sound for your space with customizable frequency controls. Ideal for serious home and project studios, MR8mk3 monitors are designed from start to finish to reveal the full range and natural character of your music.
Mackie’s team of engineers poured through countless hours of music from every possible genre and source to voice their new MRmk3 powered studio monitors. They don’t just sound good on paper but are designed from start to finish for your music.
The superior transient response of the 1” silk dome tweeter is great for snares and other fast-transient sources. The improved minimum-diffraction waveguide delivers a wider sweet spot, unmatched clarity and an open feel that instantly connects you to the music.
Perfectly matched performance. Each monitor’s class A/B amplifier and electronics are optimized to their drivers for seamless high to low frequency transition resulting in a crystal clear mix image.
All studio spaces are different so acoustic controls to compensate for room characteristics and monitor placement is important. Pump the low end up +4db to feel the difference and cut or boost the highs for exactly the right amount of sizzle & shimmer you want.
Packed with design features to enhance your experience like custom-tuned rear ports for bass extension and a rugged all-wood cabinet lined with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, be confident you’ll hear the natural character of your music.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- 85 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 8″ polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass