"I have to tell you I have never come across such excellent service from beginning to follow up - ever! Product was shipped the very next day - tracking # provided - shipment arrived in 2 days, shipping was included in package deal, product was packaged with care, excellent product at a very reasonable price! It was perfect all the way through!" - Jeff, PA
"Just wanted to let you know that I am thrilled with my piano! I can't believe I got the whole package for such a great price." - Angela, NV
The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1620i FireWire Production Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek, space-saving premium analog mixer.
Proven, professional features like eight Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ only accentuate the mixer's ample connectivity and clear-cut workflow. Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8*, the 1620i allows you to send channels, aux sends or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. It's a premium analog mixer that integrates seamlessly with your favorite DAW.
*Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8 users must download FREE Mackie Universal Driver Upgrade from www.mackie.com
- 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8
- Ableton® Live
- Final Cut Pro®
- 8 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
- 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo line channels
- Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- 4 aux sends with pre/post assignment
- Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
- Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
- Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
- Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
- Optional rack kit available