"I'm very satisfied with my purchase so far. The item was delivered to me on time and was handled with care. I like the way you include those green/red instruction papers. That shows how much you care for your customer, your serious and professional business. You did great job, just keep it up. I hope to do more business with you soon." - Lam, TX
"Everything was great from the ordering to the prompt shipping. I was very pleased with our purchase from Kraft and will likely order from you again. I will also recommend you to friends, as well. I often buy and recommend products for use at my church and, in that capacity, will look to Kraft at the top of an ever shortening list of vendors." - Stephen, VA
The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1640i FireWire Production Mixer combines the benefits of an extremely powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek premium analog mixer.
Proven, professional features like 16 Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ provide unmatched sonic performance. Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8*, the 1640i allows you to send channels, aux sends, groups or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. You can even return all 16 channels back to the mixer for a truly professional mixdown. It's the perfect mixer for bands who need one mixer to rehearse, gig and record.
*Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8 users must download FREE Mackie Universal Driver Upgrade from www.mackie.com
- 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8
- Ableton® Live
- Final Cut Pro®
- Seamless integration with Waves® MultiRack™ plug-in platform for ultimate control over your live gig (available separately)
- 16 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on all channels
- Full 16x16 FireWire channel streaming for ultimate DAW integration
- Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends, groups and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- 6 aux sends with pre/post assignment and solo
- Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
- Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
- Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
- 4-segment metering on every channel
- 4-bus architecture for flexible sub-grouping of channels
- Talkback section for use with internal or external mic
- Rotating I/O pod for desktop or rackmount operation – rack ears included
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use