"Good customer service in the U.S. is almost non-existent these days, but your customer service is excellent and exceeded my expectations. Shipping was speedy too." - Ellen, NJ
"It seems like in this day and age, few companies offer really good service. I would definitely recommend your company to others, and I would rate the service as exceptional. And the shipping was super speedy!" - Sherryl, CO
Mackie's PPM1012 12-channel ultra-light professional powered desktop mixer delivers "More Sound per Pound" than anything in its class.
Featuring Mackie's custom-designed, 800W + 800W class-D Fast Recovery™ Amps, this powerhouse will deliver maximum volume, distortion free! It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, 3-band Active EQ, with a mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) and in-line compression. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with dual 9-band graphic EQ's for Mains and Monitors and the all new 32-bit dual RMFX+™ processors with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and a unique user accessible tap delay, delay, delay, delay...
Power-up and mix like a pro with Mackie PPM!
- Fully featured 12-Channel, 1600W Powered Desktop Mixer with 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- 800W + 800W Mackie designed class-D, Fast Recovery™ power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+™ processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- New single in-line compression provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie's 3-Band active channel EQ with a mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 aux sends—2 FX & 2 Mon
- 12-segment LED ladders for the stereo main outputs
- Dual 9-band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-200Hz
- 3-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains stereo L/R, mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp jack
- Metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Rack ears included