“I ordered a Roland TD-11K drum bundle and received it yesterday and I wanted to let you know what a GREAT experience I've had using Kraft Music! Adam B. was my rep. He was professional, knowledgeable, gave me good advice, was super nice, kept me informed, responded promptly to my inquiries after the sale and made my whole experience a pleasure! My order was correct and arrived on time. THANKS. I will definitely order from Kraft Music for my future equipment needs.” - Tim, TX
"My order arrived yesterday as promised and in good condition. I order a great deal online but have never experienced the personal service and caring I found in your company. I was called twice from sales to help me save money on shipping and to verify product details. Thanks for doing business the old fashioned way. I will order with you again." - Russ, AL
The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System is ideally suited for applications ranging from A/V to live music performance and can be mic stand mounted, placed on a tabletop, or used in traditional stage monitor position.
The built-in three-channel mixer accepts mic/line inputs via combo connector (with switchable phantom power), and offers CD and MP3 inputs with a dedicated level control for added versatility. Tone-shaping/feedback control duties are handled by Mackie 3-band active EQ, and a built-in limiter protects the powerful 150 watt Class-D amplifier and its exceptionally loud 5.25" full-range speaker. The cabinet is robustly made of the same composite material as the legendary Mackie SRM450. The SRM150's lightweight, durable finish makes it ideal for portable sound system use.
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- Built-in Mackie mixer for superior sound quality with:
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/Line preamps with 48V phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150 watts of high output, Class-D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120 dB Maximum SPL@1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure