"Thank you so much. I'm so happy I found this website! You guys Rock!" - Debbie, NY
"I would first like to say a big thank you to you and the rest of the staff at Kraft Music--my buying experience could not have been any better! The staff is kind and knowledgeable, the shipping was prompt, and the price for the whole package was unbeatable. If I am ever in need of any type of musical equipment, Kraft Music will be my first and only stop! Thanks again!" - Jonathan, NC
Sharing the same design as the SRM450v2 but more compact, the SRM350v2 Active loudspeaker is the perfect solution when space is at a premium.
The SRM350v2 retains the best of the original SRM design, including its signature Mackie Active architecture and renowned rugged durability. But with ultra-efficient switching power supplies, a lightweight woofer, an all-new compression driver and Class-D Fast Recovery amplification (165W LF/30W HF), the SRM350v2 packs way more power, clarity and punch. And its wide dispersion, outstanding bass extension and ultra-low distortion mean the SRM350v2 delivers pure studio monitor performance at full-on loudspeaker levels.
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output, titanium dome compression driver
- 10" lightweight long-throw low frequency transducer
- 165W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 30W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via HF waveguide
- Built-in phase accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Electronic time correction, phase alignment and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (26 lbs)
- Flyable, Pole mountable, Floor wedge-able