“Within moments of viewing your website, it was crystal clear to me that this was a well-organized, reputable, quality establishment. I have never experienced, in all my life, such hassle-free order fulfillment. I cannot eloquently put into words what a joy it was to deal with your company. Thank you, thank you, thank you.” - Melinda, NY
"It seems like in this day and age, few companies offer really good service. I would definitely recommend your company to others, and I would rate the service as exceptional. And the shipping was super speedy!" - Sherryl, CO
The Mackie SRM550 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeaker delivers a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity in a 12″ design ideal as a main or monitor. Truly “Built-Like-A-Tank,” huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets that redefine tough. The SRM550 features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP for the ultimate in high-definition sound plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer. Ready for anything, SRM550’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease. The SRM550 delivers the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from a portable loudspeaker.
With two amazing sounding fullrange boxes, SRM Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver the modern output you demand, pumping out 1600 watts of raw power via custom high-output transducers to deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare.
These extremely tough, 15mm professional-grade all-wood cabinets feature a black steel grille and substantial internal bracing that not only adds natural character to your sound, but it ensures your speaker will survive continuous gigging night after night.
Mackie’s HD Audio Processing involves the detailed measurement and analysis of SRMs key acoustical components. Then we create and apply patented acoustic correction algorithms that reveal an open, natural sound that can only be described as high-definition.
With the ability to blend such a wide range of inputs, SRM’s integrated 2-channel mixer, using Mackie’s Wide-Z™ inputs, can handle anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single knob twist. Plus there’s a stereo RCA input perfect for any A/V application.
Ready For Anything
Flexibility is critical in a portable PA system. A single loudspeaker may need to be a monitor, main or stand-alone speaker. Place SRM speakers on a tripod, subwoofer or on it’s side as 60-degree monitor. Even installs are no problem via the M10 rigging points.
With just the push of a button, quickly choose between one of the four specific speaker modes to instantly optimize the system EQ and internal voicing for the application at hand.
- PA Mode for flat general sound reinforcement use.
- DJ Mode for extended low end bass performance.
- Monitor Mode for the right stage wedge sound.
- Soloist Mode when connecting a mic and instrument.
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12” high-output LF driver / 1.4” titanium dome compression driver
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage