“I received the Yamaha Electronic Kit on Thursday and what can I say…it is amazing. Thanks for a seamless transaction. I couldn't be happier.” - Tom, FL
"It seems like in this day and age, few companies offer really good service. I would definitely recommend your company to others, and I would rate the service as exceptional. And the shipping was super speedy!" - Sherryl, CO
Moog Minitaur an inconspicuously compact two-oscillator subharmonic bass machine designed to integrate seamlessly into any performance or computer-based music workflow. The solid steel enclosure of Minitaur is deceptively simple, offering immediate access to critical sound design and performance controls only. This makes Minitaur extremely fast and easy to use, but just under the surface lies a vast expanse of dynamic and inspirational power that is instantly accessible from almost any laptop or MIDI controller.
The free Minitaur Editor software truly unlocks Minitaur's power and flexibility by making DAW integration and control completely seamless on both Mac and Windows machines. Load and save up to 128 presets onto your Minitaur, select from 6 different modulation waveshapes, engage hard sync, access full ADSR envelopes, MIDI sync the LFO, reset oscillator waveform cycles, polychain with other Moog synthesizers and more. Every feature can be manipulated, automated and recalled instantly.
- Presets: 128 preset storage locations
- External controller response: keyboard, pitch bend, mod wheel, after pressure and velocity
- Sound sources: 2 waveshape oscillators with square and sawtooth waveshapes
- Oscillator calibration range: 22Hz-6.8KHz, note range at 8' = 18 - 116
- Filter: 20Hz-20KHz Moog transistor ladder filter
- Glide: linear constant rate, linear constant time or exponential modes
- LFO waveshapes: triangle, square, saw, ramp, sample-and-hold
- Modulation destinations: oscillator pitch, oscillator 2 pitch only, filter cutoff
- Envelopes: 2 ADSR envelopes with legato on/off and EG reset
- External audio input: 1/4" TS
- Assignable CV/gate inputs: filter CV, pitch CV, volume CV, KB gate