"I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KRAFT MUSIC, YOU-ALL ARE A1 IN MY BOOK. Thanks for the friendly up-front, honest Service, something that is lacking in so many businesses. I have shopped on-line for many things, but KRAFT MUSIC was the best experience to date." - Rick, TN
"We are always very happy with the service we receive from Kraft Music. We live nearby and purchased a digital piano at the old location. The new location is much more welcoming for people to walk in and browse the pianos and now the guitars. The people working always make us feel welcome." - Craig, WI
Launch Control is a robust, compact and portable control panel with 16 assignable knobs and eight pads that’s ideal for hands-on control of mixers, instruments and effects. Perfectly designed to partner with the Novation Launchpad, Launch Control works with all major music software – and with the iPad. Launch Control’s three color pads can be used to fire off samples and scenes, while the knobs can tweak filters, change levels, adjust panning, effects sends and more.
- Compact control surface with 16 knobs and eight three color pads
- Perfect partner for Novation’s Launchpad, Ableton Live and FL Studio – plug and play with the built-in mappings, create your own and MIDI-learn parameters
- Integrates perfectly with the Launchpad app for iPad – control volumes and filters with the knobs, and trigger FX and clips with the pads
- Tough, portable and bus-powered – even from an iPad
- 448 controls using 16 on-board templates – eight factory templates and eight user templates to create and save your own control setups
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite – the music production software used by countless leading artists to produce and perform – and an extensive Loopmasters sample pack
In addition to its stand-alone capability as a compact control surface, Launch Control is the perfect partner for Novation’s Launchpad, the controller that changed the face of modern music performance with its grid of 64 three colored pads. To Launchpad, Launch Control adds 16 knobs, enabling you to transform performances and studio workflow – and another eight three color buttons. With Ableton Live and other software packages, Launch Control delivers hands-on control of devices for a wide range of real-time performance enhancements.
With the iPad, Launch Control can be used out of the box with the Launchpad app to trigger samples and effects. Launch Control connects direct to the iPad with the Apple Camera Connecting Kit (not included) and is entirely bus powered, avoiding a mains power supply. The Launchpad app allows control of samples with Launch Control’s pads, while using the knobs to tweak filters and change levels to provide a compact and impressive portable performance system.
Launch Control also works with all the major music software on Mac and PC and is fully class-compliant, controlling MIDI-compatible software like Cubase, Reason, Logic and FL Studio with no need for drivers. Both Ableton Live Lite and an extensive Loopmasters sample pack are included.
Launch Control’s 16 knobs and eight launch pads can be set up with templates that let you change them to control different software parameters. There are eight factory templates and eight of your own to create and play, whatever your choice of software, giving an effective arsenal of up to 448 controls.