"My experience with Kraft music was great. Should I need anything else, I will definitely come back to Kraft Music. I will also refer anyone who is looking for music equipment to ya'll. Thanks so much." - Ryan, LA
"Yep, had a great experience with Kraft and would consider ordering from you again. Great price, fast shipping, good product...everything was top-notch. And I can't say that about every company I ordered products from this holiday season." - Tal, CA
Peavey Electronics® set the standard for affordable, feature-packed powered P.A. solutions more than four decades ago. The new Peavey PVX™ Series of active and passive loudspeakers are the culmination of decades of R&D and experience building the best portable, all-in-one audio solutions--bringing legendary Peavey performance and reliability to audio pros and musicians of all levels.
The all-new Peavey PVXp 10 Powered Enclosure boasts 300 Watts peak available power for the woofer and 100 Watts peak available power for the tweeter for crystal clear highs. Its Forced Air Cooling allows transistors to cool more efficiently, making the PVXp 10 one of the most dependable powered enclosures available.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
- Two-way bi-amped sound reinforcement enclosure
- 10" heavy-duty woofer
- RX™10N compression driver, with 1" diaphragm
- 400 watts peak available power
- Ultra-reliable fan-cooled power amps
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- Thru output is via an XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Durable plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grilles, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Top and bottom flying point inserts