"Overall, I'm very pleased with the BUNDLE purchase. Kraft Music is VERY reliable. Service is top notch. The shipping went without a hitch. I received my piano at my Florida home exactly at the promised time and I was able to track every step of the shipment en route." - Michael, IL
"I would first like to say a big thank you to you and the rest of the staff at Kraft Music--my buying experience could not have been any better! The staff is kind and knowledgeable, the shipping was prompt, and the price for the whole package was unbeatable. If I am ever in need of any type of musical equipment, Kraft Music will be my first and only stop! Thanks again!" - Jonathan, NC
Once again Peavey Electronics revolutionizes the modeling amp industry. Introducing the world’s first Variable Instrument performance amplifier, the VYPYR® V.I.P. The world’s first amp that contains Bass guitar, Acoustic guitar and Electric guitar amplifier models. Now for the first time ever using Peavey's Variable Instrument Input a single amp can provide amplification for a variety of instrument types. Not only does the amplifier morph from a bass amp to an acoustic amp, to an electric amp. It also, for the first time ever in an amplifier in this category, allows the electric guitar player access to instrument models as well.
Using appropriate technology, Peavey uses a combination of powerful 32-bit, floating point SHARC processors and patented Transtube® analog circuitry to create the best sounding modeling amplifiers available. Nothing sounds as good as a VYPYR.
All VYPYR effects, amp models and parameter controls can be accessed via the amp itself, with no need to hook the amplifier to a computer. Peavey’s WYSIWYG control surface quickly allows the user the ability to see and adjust the control position, no guessing where the control is supposed to be, or having to manually move it to where it should be preset to preset.
VYPYRs new USB bi-directional data and audio port provides and easy way to record, and or connect to our VYPYR software and store presets, get lessons, and practice to backing tracks while connected to your computer.
All of the revolutionary features from the original VYPYR series now even better. More power, more effects, more amp models, Variable Instrument Input, instrument models, and more make this the ultimate amplifier.
- 40 Watts
- One 12" Custom voiced modeling speaker
- Patented TransTube® technology
- Acoustically ported semi-closed back
- 10 instrument models including
- Acoustic guitar simulators, 12 String guitar model, Mandolin model, 7 String model, Baritone Model, Resonator model, Electric Violin, Bass guitar models
- Enhanced chromatic tuner
- 16 Presets
- 12 Amp accessible stompbox models plus delay reverb and wah (with optional Sanpera)
- 36 on board amp models
- 6 bass amp models
- 6 acoustic amp models
- On-board looper (with optional Sanpera I or II)
- WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) controls
- Amp accessible real time dual parameter controls
- Amp accessible global reverb and delay
- 26 Total on-board amp accessible effects.
- Tap Tempo
- Bi-directional USB - Data
- Midi - Audio record out
- Studio quality headphone out
- Aux/MP3/CD input
- Up to 5 effects simultaneously (with optional Sanpera™ I or II)