"My order arrived yesterday as promised and in good condition. I order a great deal online but have never experienced the personal service and caring I found in your company. I was called twice from sales to help me save money on shipping and to verify product details. Thanks for doing business the old fashioned way. I will order with you again." - Russ, AL
"Good customer service in the U.S. is almost non-existent these days, but your customer service is excellent and exceeded my expectations. Shipping was speedy too." - Ellen, NJ
Record in stereo anywhere, anytime!
Recording rehearsals and performances in schools, churches, and studios is easy with the PreSonus® AudioBox™ Stereo recording kit! This special all-PreSonus system combines an AudioBox USB interface with Studio One® Artist music-production software, HD7 monitoring headphones, a pair of SD7 small-diaphragm condenser microphones, and all necessary cables and mounts.
AudioBox USB: simple, reliable, portable.
Perfect for musicians, students, school music labs, churches, and classrooms, the ultra-mobile 2-channel AudioBox USB boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. USB bus-powered, it’s compact, easy to use, ruggedly built, and designed to work perfectly with Studio One recording software but also works great with other audio software that supports ASIO or Core Audio.
Studio One Artist 2 makes recording easy.
Studio One Artist 2 lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files and, effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy.
Capture clear, clean audio with SD7 microphones.
Record bands, choirs, rehearsals, school events, and more with this stereo pair of multi-purpose, small-diaphragm "pencil" design condenser mics. With high-sensitivity and a wide dynamic range, these 48V phantom-powered microphones offer a 40 Hz-20 kHz response. This package includes an adjustable X/Y stereo mounting bracket to maintian correct angle for optimal live stereo recordings using both SD7s, as well as two 15-foot XLR microphone cables.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional monitoring headphones.
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones. PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. With high neodymium resolution drivers, precision-tuned acoustic chanber, and extended bass response, you won't miss a nuance in your recordings.
- AudioBox USB
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
- Studio One Artist 2 software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- With Studio One's Nimbit extension, you can immediately start selling your music.
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
- SD7 Microphones
- Matched pair of high-definition studio condenser microphones
- Cardioid pattern, small-diaphragm “pencil” design
- High-sensitivity, wide dynamic range, 40 Hz-20 kHz response
- Use two SD7s together or separately
- Adjustable X/Y stereo bracket maintains correct angle for optimal live stereo recordings using both SD7s
- Provides ultra-fine detail for stereo miking of acoustic instruments
- 48V phantom-powered via FireStudio Mobile
- X/Y mic-stand adapter
- 10'/ 3m cables and cloth carry bags included
- HD7 Headphones
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure