"I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KRAFT MUSIC, YOU-ALL ARE A1 IN MY BOOK. Thanks for the friendly up-front, honest Service, something that is lacking in so many businesses. I have shopped on-line for many things, but KRAFT MUSIC was the best experience to date." - Rick, TN
"Your service was great, shipping was prompt and I love the digital piano." - Michael, GA
Everything you need for recording and producing
The AudioBox Studio provides the basic tools you need for:
- Multi-track song production
- Demos and musical inspirations
- Live performances
- Field recording for video or SFX
AudioBox is the heart of the AudioBox Studio
Why settle for a "toy" interface when you can own PreSonus quality? Perfect for musicians and podcasters, the 2-channel AudioBox USB boasts high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit converters. Powered by your computer, it's compact, ruggedly built… and designed to work perfectly with Studio One® recording and production software on your PC or Mac®.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power for M7 condenser microphone
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- USB cable included
Studio One 2 Software is the soul of the AudioBox Studio
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist 2 lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration. Incredibly easy to learn, it offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files and, effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- With Studio One's Nimbit® extension, you can immediately start selling your music.
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
M7 High-Definition Condenser Microphone
The M7 is a large-diaphragm condenser mic that is a great companion for the AudioBox USB.
Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, due to the very small mass that must be moved by the in-coming sound wave. This means you can capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. From vocals to acoustic guitar recordings, you’ll hear the difference.
Large diaphragm microphones like the M7 tend to “warm up” a sound and are a great choice for recording vocals and for recording instruments when you want a “deep” sound.
The M7 features:
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic-stand adapter
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking or mixing, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch.
The HD7 features:
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure