"I never take the time to write about my experience with any company. I mean, why should you not expect that a company would provide a good product and service. But in the case of Kraft Music, I feel compelled to let others know how exceptional this company is. This is a company who still does business the old fashioned way. I cannot recommend them enough and I do to anyone looking for quality instruments at a great price." - Brian, MA
"Thank you so much. I'm so happy I found this website! You guys Rock!" - Debbie, NY
Touch Your Music
As great as DAWs are, it's a drag to control the transport and create fades and automation with a mouse. Most musicians prefer a real fader and transport controls that they can touch.
That's why PreSonus created the FaderPort, which connects to your computer via USB and delivers complete transport controls for fast and efficient recording, along with a high-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized fader for writing fades and automation.
Feel is crucial when you're spending countless hours recording and mixing. So the ultra-affordable FaderPort features the same high-quality, touch-sensitive, long-throw, motorized Alps fader that is found in expensive control surfaces and digital mixing consoles. With its 1,024-step resolution and dual-servo drive-belt motor, the response will be smooth and seamless.
Compatible with virtually all major DAW programs, the FaderPort enables you to record perfect fades and write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation in real-time.
Control your DAW's Solo, Record-enable, window selection, Play, Stop, and Record functions. Manage markers and punch in and out with a footswitch (not included). The FaderPort makes it fast and easy.
You can even create your own custom key mappings. And if you use PreSonus' Studio One DAW software, your FaderPort will be automatically recognized and can be used to tweak virtually any plug-in parameter.
So put down that mouse and get back in touch with your music. Get the PreSonus FaderPort.
- Write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation
- Touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized Alps fader
- 1,024 steps of resolution
- Complete recording-transport controls:
- Punch, User, Loop, Previous/Next Marker
- Start, End, Rewind, Fast Fwd, Stop, Play, Record
- General controls:
- Record Enable, Pan, Mute, Solo
- Channel Select controls:
- Bank, Output (Master Fader), Increment, Decrement
- Window-view selection:
- Mix, Project, Transport
- Fader-mode selection:
- Read, Write, Touch, Off
- 5 User-defined key mappings
- Hands-free punch in/out using footswitch (not included)
- 1 USB 1.1 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free punch in/out
- Dual-servo drive-belt motor design for fast and smooth fader operation
- Rugged metal top plate and military-grade buttons
- External 9 VAC power supply
- Compatible with all major recording software for Mac OS X and Windows:
- Studio One, Pro Tools (HUI emulation), Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer, Live!, Samplitude, Audition
- Tight integration with PreSonus Studio One software