"I was very pleased with the whole transaction. Your sales staff were very courteous and helpful...Your price was the best anywhere, and I'm satisfied with the instrument." - Daniel, NY
"Just wanted to let you know that I am thrilled with my piano! I can't believe I got the whole package for such a great price." - Angela, NV
The Problem Solver
"Turn my headphones up!" "More me, I can't hear myself!" "Turn down that click!" It gets old. Change that tune with the HP60 headphone distribution system. The HP60 is more than just a half-dozen headphone amps, it's a field-tested solution to a host of common headphone-monitoring problems.
Let's start with "turn my headphones up." Each of the HP60's six headphone amps has its own level control and puts out 150 mW, which is loud enough to drive the alligators out of the Louisiana swamps. If they can't hear this headphone system, they're stone deaf.
More likely they'll scream, "turn it down, you're killing me!" Problem solved.
Now let's solve "turn down that click." The HP60 features two sets of line-level, stereo inputs that are routed to all six headphones; a Mix control that sets their relative levels for each headphone output. So you can feed the main control-room mix to channel A and the click to channel B and use the Mix controls to individually raise or lower the click relative to the main mix for each musician. Problem solved.
As for "more me," in addition to the two pairs of main stereo inputs, you get an external stereo input pair with level control for each headphone channel. A Mono switch lets you sum the left and right inputs. Additionally, a mute switch is provided for each headphone output.
So you can send each person a feed of just their instrument or voice and can control the level separately for each. Problem solved.
With the HP60, when you talk, everyone listens. Hit the Talk button and use the talkback-mic input and your favorite dynamic mic to tell 'em what to do. You can even use a footswitch to control the talkback hands-free.
Each channel also has stereo line outputs that can send a copy of the line-level headphone-channel mix to additional headphone amplifiers or monitor systems. So if you have a large band and need more than six headphones, you can chain two or more HP60s.
So get the problem solver, the most flexible and advanced headphone-mixing system in its price class: the PreSonus HP60.
- 6 screaming-loud (150 mW/channel) headphone outputs (front panel)
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼" line outputs (1 per channel); carries a copy of the channel mix
- 6 unbalanced stereo ¼" external analog line inputs (1 per channel) for "more me," with trim controls
- 4 balanced ¼" analog line inputs (L/R Mix input pairs A and B)
- 1 balanced XLR Talkback input for external dynamic microphone
- 1 ¼" footswitch jack for hands-free Talkback operation
Meters, Controls, and Features
- 2 stereo input channels (A and B)
- Channel controls
- External input level
- Headphone level control for each headphone output
- Mix A/B control (blends signals from input pairs A and B)
- Mono switch for external input
- Mute switch (mutes input pairs A and B)
- Master controls
- Input A level
- Input B level
- Talk button (momentary switch)
- Talkback-mic level
- 1U 19" rack-mountable, rugged steel chassis
- Internal power supply with standard IEC connector