"Your service more than exceeded my expectations. I chose you guys because of the rave reviews and recommendations online. I'm glad I made the decision. In the future, should I ever want a guitar or another instrument, I will gladly go to you guys first and if I have any friends that are looking for anything music related I'll send them your way." - Duy, TX
"I am indeed VERY happy with our order, the transaction, and the equipment in general...you guys are awesome! I will definitely recommend Kraft Music to my fellow promoters as well as colleagues in the industry whenever given the opportunity. Customer service (and friendly service) is critical in this competitive environment and you guys excel in that category with flying colors. Keep up the good work!" - Kevin, CA
New Rosewood Finish!
Now the AC-60 is available with beautiful rosewood-look cabinets, offering an alternative to the standard stage-ready black finish. The attractive woodgrain styling perfectly matches the atmosphere of your living room or studio, as well as the aesthetic of your acoustic guitars.
Although there are many acoustic amplifiers on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact Roland AC60 Acoustic Chorus Combo Amp. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multiband chorus including a new wide mode plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. And with its 2-channel Mic/Line design and standmountable configuration, the AC60 is clearly heads above the competition.
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed "wide" chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications; Subwoofer output
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands